Respected Contributor

Prime Day Finds - Post here ;)

I haven't found any - HA!

But, if you have found anything goodies - please share with the rest of us  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Prime Day Finds - Post here ;)

I forgot all about it. I slept in this morning so just now getting online to see what's going on. LOL!!!

I thought about buying a Zo bread machine but don't see any good deals. 

Respected Contributor

I used the tip here for 25% off online beauty at Target and placed a pickup order for some staples.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a Prime Day item but didn't realize it was Prime Day (I'd forgotten).  I was watching my skincare guru on YT and FINALLY discovered a continuous "fine" mister bottle.  I'll use it for my essences.  One pump sprays maybe 3 seconds??  I have a Mister Clean bottle that works this way.  James Welsh comes thru again Smiley Happy  It was $5.59

Edited to remove link

Respected Contributor

I haven't gotten time to look over the deals yet, wondering how good they will be after the crazy year we just went through

Honored Contributor

decent deals on apple watch bands,  I got a crossbody bag strap, like the adorhned ones they sell here 

Honored Contributor

Kindle unlimited

and probably Audilble 

Respected Contributor

Echo dot with clock and alexa, samsung galaxy fit 2 tracker, cold brew decaf concentrate, stretchy band for fitbit versa 2, turmeric curcumin. so far, it is a 2 day event.

Trusted Contributor

Got a couple small beauty things but that's all.  It's frustrating because the deals on items start at different times of the day. If you have a long list you have to write down the time the deal starts and keep going back during the day waiting for the item deal to activate.

Honored Contributor

They never have anything I want on prime day and I'm not in the market for electronics so nothing here.