Frequent Contributor

Re: Pre-teens Basic Skin Care

Thank you so much for all the replies and advice. I just bought him Cetaphil cleanser.

Regular Contributor

On 7/22/2014 balogna said:

Thank you so much for all the replies and advice. I just bought him Cetaphil cleanser.

Glad we could help

Honored Contributor

Detox Skin Intervention (online and in some stores) has some natural type cleansers that work well. I got the cranberry cleansing and the lotion for grandson and granddaughter, the lotion, and the toner is wonderful.. I think there is dead sea salt, and no alcohol and silicones in it. I used to have them use Simple..but it has all kinds of oils and silicone in it. Say yes to carrots brands are good as well. Natural

Teens and pr eteens are really hard. They need more than soap, but everything has antiaging or ingredients kids don't need.

Honored Contributor

we are not allowed to say the word pre teen in one word on this forum?

Frequent Contributor

On 7/22/2014 shoekitty said:

we are not allowed to say the word pre teen in one word on this forum?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Yes, I got red flag when I type pre-teen in one word. Silly isn't it{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Valued Contributor

If the Cetaphil doesn't meet expectations, I use the Simple Skincare line and I'm happy with it. No, I'm not a teen (far from it), but I do like Simple's products. They are found in drugstores and are reasonably priced.

Honored Contributor

On 7/22/2014 balogna said:
On 7/22/2014 shoekitty said:

we are not allowed to say the word pre teen in one word on this forum?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Yes, I got red flag when I type pre-teen in one word. Silly isn't it{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

This is really the word of all words to be banned, LOL! What could it suggest?

Honored Contributor

On 7/22/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

I liked the Neutrogena line when I was a teenager, then the Clinique line.

Fourteen isn't a pre-teen, fourteen is an actual teenager. Smile

I used soap and water.......until I was about 55 and decided to spend some "extra money"

♥Surface of the Sun♥