Respected Contributor

Pre sale Perricone DMAE pads are they all that?

Have tried Perricone before and wasn't impressed but I do use the Glutathione eye serum and like it.  

Anyone use them and any results?

Thanking you in advance for any help.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Pre sale Perricone DMAE pads are they all that?

I was wondering the SAME thing, I am going to google while I wait for my QVC Sisters to respond and provide their opinions.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Super Contributor

I use them every day and they have really firmed up my jaw line.  They just had a sale at his site and I got one jar for $40.

BeautyAddiction:  I also use the eye serum and it's one thing I will never be without.  What a difference it has made to my previously hooded eyelids.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@appm wrote:

I use them every day and they have really firmed up my jaw line.  They just had a sale at his site and I got one jar for $40.

BeautyAddiction:  I also use the eye serum and it's one thing I will never be without.  What a difference it has made to my previously hooded eyelids.

Appm,  which eye serum the glutathione or do they have a DMAE? I use the glutathione.

Super Contributor

BeautyAddicion - the glutathione.  Don't know if they have a DMAE eye.

Respected Contributor

@appm wrote:

I love it too❤️. I also use elemis eye once in a while because Perricone is so expensive then I put It bye by under eyes cream over it. 

Trusted Contributor

Just to make sure I'm understanding how to use this item????

DO I use the pad over my ENTIRE FACE???

Also I use the PTR inwrinkle pads, how will this work with this product??? Would I rotate every other day???

in your life!!!
Super Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@appm wrote:

I love it too❤️. I also use elemis eye once in a while because Perricone is so expensive then I put It bye by under eyes cream over it. 

Perricone took care of my eye lids - my other problem was bags under my eyes.  I just received the new Korres Greek Yoghurt Eye and have been using it for a few days.  It really does get rid of the bags under my eyes.  Don't know if it will be a long-term solution, but it does get rid of the bags after I put it on in the morning.

Super Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

Just to make sure I'm understanding how to use this item????

DO I use the pad over my ENTIRE FACE???

Also I use the PTR inwrinkle pads, how will this work with this product??? Would I rotate every other day???

I use the pad all over my face and neck.  The instructions says to press the pad for a few seconds on areas that need the most attention.  I press along my jaw line for a few seconds after using it all over my face and neck.  Don't know if it would work with/interfere with PTR pads.

Trusted Contributor

Just as an update, I'm not recommending this for everyone, it is something that "I DO", I search other sites for manyBEAUTY items on the Q to see if I can possibly buy "ONE"  at a cheaer price.  Specifically, the "BAY" and search sealed and new.  I have found many products that were new and sealed and it saved me money.

While Q gives a 30 day return, this may be a venue if you "know" the product and have a history and know wha to expect.

I'm not referring to everyone, I"m just sharing as converstation.

in your life!!!