Honored Contributor

Re: Pre-order Skinn Pep 40 duo

@Mistic wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchI have a question please...  I am using Elysee - the FOY Line Diminishing Gel & the Pycnogenol. 

L. Marshall states that (one of these?) is 40% peptides.  I would like your opinion.  Does the Skinn work better for you?  Do you use both?  You have always been so helpful to me.  Thanks ~ Mistic

Hi @Mistic  yes, the Blue FOY Serum from Elysee has 40% peptides.  The original form of Matrixyl is part of that 40%.  A manufacturer who has access to that form definitely brags on it.  Linda Marshall and Manuela M. from Isomers have anyway.  In the AM, I use Elysee FOY, Firmance, and Youthspan Resurrection serum trio as I prefer lighter weight products during the day.  The Skinn Pep 40 Serum is creamier and the Creme Riche is a thicker moisturizer so they work best for me at night.  

I hope my reply helps. 😉

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinchThank You for your help.  It is so appreciated!  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Frequent Contributor

JFL, I just like to buy for the year's needs all at once.   

Respected Contributor

I love Dimitri's Pep 40. It is very thick and rich which is great for my dry skin. Considering that these products are expensive on their own, I do think this is a great price point. I am ordering today.

Contributor

I am sure hoping there is going to be something else for a TS...This is so underwhelming....I just cant believe Dimitri wouldnt want to do something really special. I would think he would want to do a non negotiable set to introduce his line to a whole new group of people. ......... Or maybe he is thinking he made it to HSN and now doesnt need to do all those great sets anymore.  That will be a BIG mistake.

Just my opinion...but right now I am very disappointed.  Everyone was so upset with Evine prices for shipping, but I am betting prices will be higher on HSN with free shipping....making it the same bottom line priceSmiley Happy  I have an Evine card so always got free shipping.  HSN doesnt have that.  So for me personally, it is not a good move so far.

Trusted Contributor

FYI, my sis loves the Pep40 line because she says it is perfect for her dry skin.  So she gave me all of her Collegenisis because it works great for me. 

I'm just glad Dimitri chose another shopping channel to sell his line!

Valued Contributor

I do not know if anyone saw that Serious Skin Care is offering DOUBLE sice Pure Pep serum and cream ($59) for a Tuesday night TTV on Evine and all day Wednesday. Interesting that it will go up against Dimitri's pep 40. I was hoping for a DWP kit but not listed anywhere. I hope the line-up of products that he has listed will not be all that is shown.....not so great.

Valued Contributor

And. ...now I am even more disappointed. I messaged Skinn on facebook and asked if they could tell me if it is likely D will have a DWP kit on the shows. The reply was a bit cold and they said....they do not know what will be on the shows so tune in. Really.....This is the second or third time I have asked a question after D left Evine and they would not or could not answer. Moving on........................

Honored Contributor

I received my shipping notification yesterday.  My Pep 40 duo is expected to arrive tomorrow.  I appreciate HSN's prompt shipping.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I ordered last night on AS.  I searched, and found a site that listed each ingredient in the Pep 40, and what it does.  I figured that it was worth a try.

I do really like how you can speed up, or slow down AS at the H.  It is so easy, and so convenient.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey