Respected Contributor

Hey DowntonAbbey( love the show by the way. So sad when it went off the air)  I have not tried all the products you have listed so I will speak in generalities.  For your serums, I would apply those first on clean skin. I like to moisturize soon after I shower or wash my face in the morning. I  believe the moistureizers absorb better then. Serums are the most potent so they should be put on first on your eyes, throat, etc. I would alternate the Ageless Concentrate w/ Instensyl with the Ageless throat serum. You don't need to layer those one on top of another. You could use the throat serum in the morning and the Concentrate in the afternoon/night. But I wouldn't use them both at the same time. They basicially do the same thing. one is just more potent.  The Platinum Firm & Lift Serum use in the morning. I use the Platinum F & L creme in the afternoon as a pick me up. ( I am outside when ever possible and need to moisturize my face after I come back inside) At night before you go to bed, use the Night Creme.  Does this make sense to you or have I just confused you more? haha  Serums first in the morning, Cremes or Concentrates later on in the day and night cremes before bedtime.  And just to throw another creme in the mix, I use Prai hand creme constantly now that the weather is getting warmer and I have started cleaning the gardens. Works great. Hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor

ROCKYCOAST THANK YOU SO MUCH for your time and trouble to help me.  I will be writing this down as I can not remember all of the great information.  Thank you again.