Trusted Contributor

Anything anyone likes besides the neck cream which I guess is her main product? I wish I could use it in my face if it works that good on the neck. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Prai anyone buying?

[ Edited ]

I tried the neck/throat cream once and it was awful.  It pilled and balled up.  I returned it and never considered anything else in the line.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The neck cream balled up on me, too. But when it worked it was pretty good stuff. I'm not sure what happened and I don't want to take the chance. 

ETA - I use Gold Bond neck cream and I'm happy with that.

Honored Contributor

I think the only product in the line I would be interested in is their 

PRAI Potent-C Power Drops & Power Creme. It combines oil-based vitamin C with copper peptides. Customer Pick.

https://www.hsn.com/products/prai-potent-c-power-drops-and-power-creme/8887075?query=prai%20viamin%2...

Trusted Contributor

I have tried the original & returned it. Did nothing, just a moisturizer. She does have a new night formulation now in the TS & the neck cream is a TS every July so maybe it works for some. 

Respected Contributor

I don't care for this line.  I tried 3 items a couple of years ago and none of them went on properly.  The eye and throat creme was clumpy.  A face creme was like thick water, and before I ever finished the container it started looking like clumps as well. I use dr denese, so there is no need to switch off.

Trusted Contributor

Good. Thank you. Money saved!

Regular Contributor

I use the neck cream and love it...odd I've never had the pilling problem???   maybe there were some bad batches?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was curious about the TS.  Reviews on the original neck cream are mixed -- some people love it and some don't and the pilling/balling up is one of the major complaints.  Some people said those that found that used too much, but I somehow find that hard to believe.  They do have it as a TS pretty regularly so I would think the original one (I know the night one is new) must sell well enough to keep doing so.

But I really don't need it, so I'll probaly pass and wait to see the reviews.

Honored Contributor

I tried the neck cream probably about 3 years ago.  Did nothing.  I'm 3 years older now, so don't expect it would make a difference now.    Passing on this brand.