Trusted Contributor

I'm thinking lips and lip colors are about to be a huge trend. I think the nude lip, while classic, will give way to bolder colors.

One of my faves is a plum to raisin color pallete.

What's your lip color trend prediction, or your diehard fave, regardless of trends?

Honored Contributor

Re: Post Mask Lipstick Trends

@FLgardener 

My favorite is by Omiana "Mulberry Shimmer" mineral lipstick...it's titanium dioxide-free.

I use it in place of lip balm...it stays creamy

A1CB7F6E-B38A-491D-8B3B-A7AC6618F938.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 , Oh yeah!  To me, this the modern nude shade.

Honored Contributor

Trends are for other people.

I've been wearing tinted lip gloss before mask, during mask and will continue after mask.

Trusted Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

I'm thinking lips and lip colors are about to be a huge trend. I think the nude lip, while classic, will give way to bolder colors.

One of my faves is a plum to raisin color pallete.

What's your lip color trend prediction, or your diehard fave, regardless of trends?

I probably will stick with my Cover Girl Sugar Almond lipstick. Lots of lipsticks turn colors on me. This one less than most. It's a neutral frosted that works with my fair skin and my Laura Geller Fair Balance & Baked foundation. I also use Cover Girl Tru Blend foundation. The more expensive the make-up the more it changes color on me.....sigh.

I think you're right....people will be craving noticeable lips. It's been all about the eyes, the lips are next!

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA , I hear you, hence my inclusion of personal faves.

My suggestion is to not rule out trends. Sometimes they surprise you and nudge you into a new realization.

Honored Contributor

wet n wild  Megalast Lip Sugar Plum Fairy. I love this on me. It's got many raving reviews anywhere it's sold.

download.jfif982a.png

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

I don't follow trends unless I see something I like.  Never did do the nude lip thing.  Don't care for it.  I'm a colored lipgloss girl too and like you, I've been wearing it before, during and after.  My favs are all of the Rich and Dazzling lipglosses by Too Faced with the pinks and peachy pinks being my favorites.  Depends on what I'm wearing and my eye look.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

That's pretty!

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee , I can relate to that.  Maybe if someone asks for a date, if he gets lucky!