Frequent Contributor

Possible reason for no FAB December TSV

I did a little searching and found out that FAB was sold to Proctor & Gamble in 2018 (Women's Wear Daily, July 17, 2018).  So maybe FAB's relationship with QVC has changed. Maybe it took them this long to decide not to do theTSV.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Possible reason for no FAB December TSV

hope the formula doesn't change!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LCR wrote:

I did a little searching and found out that FAB was sold to Proctor & Gamble in 2018 (Women's Wear Daily, July 17, 2018).  So maybe FAB's relationship with QVC has changed. Maybe it took them this long to decide not to do theTSV.

@LCR 

For those of us that don't know what you're referring to ..... What is FAB?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@LCR wrote:

@LCR 

For those of us that don't know what you're referring to .....   What is FAB?  

First Aid Beauty brand...

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@LCR wrote:

@LCR 

For those of us that don't know what you're referring to .....   What is FAB?  

First Aid Beauty brand...

@nana59 

Thank you.   Most of us here aren't psychic, so I thank you for the clarification.

Honored Contributor

We did have TSV's in 2019 and 2020.  Maybe these contracts are multi-year, and maybe sales were just not high enough.  I for one will miss them, the prices are much more favorable with the TSV's than what are available elsewhere.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I googled brands owned by Proctor & Gamble. They own 60+ brands according to Wikipedia. The list that is most helpful to see is when they are listed by category. It really brings to light how one large company is controlling many of the products in a given category. They really have the detergent category covered and even own both Pampers and Luv diapers. It is eye opening to take a look and see how a single company can pretty much control a given category and the price we pay for those products.

First Aid Beauty seems to fit their company. I just hope they don't dilute or change the ingredients.

Honored Contributor

@LCR 

Thank you for this post.  I never knew FAB was sold to P&G,