Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried this product??  Is it harsher on the face than a Clarisonic?

Honored Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

Has anyone tried this product??  Is it harsher on the face than a Clarisonic?

@mia 2  The Pop Sonic is made of silicone so it's very gentle on the face.  I don't use this particular one you're referencing but a similar style that I found on Amazon.  I use it everyday.  It holds a charge for several months and has a range of speeds. Before ordering I suggest you do a little shopping on Amazon for "silicone cleansing brush" or "silicone cleansing tool", something along those lines.  You'll probably find one for half the price.  Just make sure you read everything and that it's rechargeable.

Super Contributor

I purchased the Leaflet last November.  QVC had a set of two leaflets for $59. I think it was a TSV.  I purchased two sets.  I gave them as Christmas gifts and kept one for myself.  We all love them.  I also have the Clarisonic which I also love.  I alternate the two.  I think the Leaflet is more gentle.

Respected Contributor
I have 2 of them. I love them. Very, very gentle but a deep cleanse. I use one with my cleansers and the other one with my serums and moisturizers. I would highly recommend them. They hold a charge forever. Great for travel too. There are several brands out there and even knock offs.
Respected Contributor

I have one from Amazon and love it!  Much better at cleansing and far more gentle than Clarisonic. I can clean it as well.  No need to replace heads all the time.

Honored Contributor

I don't have the Pop Sonic but I had a Foreo Luna that broke and I replaced it with a dupe made by Anself  from amazon. I think these kinds of silicone face brushes are pretty much all very similar. They work nicely to get my face clean and there is nothing to replace. 

Honored Contributor

the foreo luna and the popsonic are so much better than the clarisonic.

i find them to be much more face friendly, not harsh at all, with excellent cleansing power and feel on the skin. try using them on the top of your hands also!

they are so easy to keep clean and maintain.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein