Super Contributor

Any comments on this device?  I'm using SSC egg and getting good results but always looking for something new and better.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pop Sonic TSV2

[ Edited ]

The EGG is a completely different (microcurrent) kind of device which works on the facial muscles. The Pop Sonic is an infusing (sonic waves) device and this forces skincare products to absorb into the skin. 

I own a similar device to the Pop Sonic called Jenu. I did not find it did anything more than using just my fingers and for me it was just another step that took up more of my time. I stopped using my Jenu after about eight months.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much!  I don't need another device causing clutter.  I am trying my darnest to declutter!

Honored Contributor

Re: Pop Sonic TSV2

[ Edited ]

@cddh,

Just so you know, I was a fool and paid over $200 for my Jenu. The Pop Sonic is less than $50! By all means, try it if you are curious. Please don't let me steer you away.Woman Happy Everyone has different experiences with devices.

Super Contributor

I'm very happy with The Egg so I think I will stick with what I know works. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kleo wrote:

I'm very happy with The Egg so I think I will stick with what I know works. 

@cddh you do realize that they are completely different devices right?  @SilleeMee explained it very clearly.

Also read up on the Egg when you can.  The current used can actually cause damage.  Search the community forums here.  A poster , Lyn in Michigan, can't remember her nick, gave a ton on information a few years ago.

Respected Contributor

This device caught my eye as well.  I might be trying to talk myself into it.  I'm also skeptical of my willingness to take the time to pack it up and return it if it doesn't wow me within a month.

So I guess that means I will pass and wait for reviews.

Super Contributor

I've been using The Egg for at least 5 yeas, maybe longer and am very happy with the results. I guess there will always be some who have adverse reaction but that has not been my experience.  

Honored Contributor

I had the Wei East Cool2Hot sonic tool and really liked using it.  Not only did it have the temperature settings, you could choose if you wanted the sonic vibration or not.  The warmth seemed to help products penetrate better (unless it was all in my head) and felt very soothing.  The cool felt good in the mornings around my eyes.  I ended up dropping it and it made a bothersome noise every since.  I found a replacement on eBay and used that until we packed things up for a redecorating project.  Then I kind of forgot about it.  I did like it when I was using it though.