Honored Contributor

Pop Sonic SPADE is a Beauty IQ Steal

[ Edited ]

It just came back in stock recently and I noticed it's a Beauty IQ Steal for $60. The thing sells for $99 on the Pop Sonic website. I think it's an awesome tool I've had mine for a couple of years. Love it.

$60

https://www.qvc.com/Pop-Sonic-Spade-Cleansing-%26-Exfoliating-Facial-Device.product.A457042.html?sc=...

Valued Contributor

Re: Pop Sonic SPADE is a Beauty IQ Steal

What does it do? I've heard tugging at the face with all these motorized miracle devices are not good for the skin at all. It causes premature aging and skin sagging. Good ole soap and water with a washcloth is plenty enough. That's all my Mom uses and she looks very young with minimal wrinkles. She taught me well. 

Honored Contributor

@iTalia 

It does not tug. The device is a silicone sonic cleansing tool with very soft, flexible 'bristles'. Glides across the skin.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee - I've had mine for a few years and love it as well. So easy to clean, not rough on skin, and no brush heads to replace - woohoo!

Honored Contributor

It hardly ever needs recharging, too! When I first got mine I couldn't figure out where to plug in the charging cord...LOL! The hole is really hard to find if you don't know where to look for it. @riley1 

Esteemed Contributor

Bought mine in 2019, pink and blue were the only choices then. I don't need a second one, but I'm tempted to buy one in black, as it'll look better in my bathroom than the pink one does. Lol!

Anyway, it's a great device! They started with Pop Sonics that had no handle. I held out and got this improved style.

My Clairsonic takes a face or body brush, so I still use it with the bigger body brush, while keeping Pop Sonic for my face.

Honored Contributor

Mine is pink, too @x Hedge . I like it b/c it sort of matches some other tools and things I have in my bathroom. That black one is cooool.

Honored Contributor

OK, you guys made me buy it!  I just purchased mine on eBay for $40 and free shipping.  Got it in blue.  It matches my bathroom colors.  Seller has a 100% positive rating with 1065 sales.

Capture.JPG

Honored Contributor

I have the one that fits in my hand.  The first time I used it 2 years ago, it cleaned my pores.  I was quite impressed.  Looks like they added a new design.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I have the pink one & love it!  I switch out between that & my Clarisonic.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.