Honored Contributor

Pop Sonic Facial Exfoliating Device

Where was this device when I was a teenager?  I guess I could still use the other side for applying serums, but I sure would've liked to have used that to clean my pores way back when.

Regular Contributor

Re: Pop Sonic Facial Exfoliating Device

I just received mine today.  Too soon to comment on liking it or not.  With the first use,  just don't have an impression.  Does everyone else out there like this product?

Honored Contributor

I own the Pop Sonic Leaflet.  It's smaller than the Leaf and bigger than the Bud.  It's fits in my hand and easy to maneuver.  Cleans pores, and you can use the other side for massage which I need to start doing.  Only did the massage a few times but I use the cleansing side all the time.  Since my skin is sensitive I do not trust brushes on my facial skin.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Sorry everybody, I wasn't clear.  @Katcat1, @Islandqueen1, The device I'm referring to is not the TSV from the other day.  It looks more like a device to squeegie your face.  The tip on it appears to be metal and it vibrates.  You push it along your face and the gunk magically comes out of the pores.  I already have a Solo Mio which is a smaller dupe for the TSV of the other day or a Foreo.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know exactly which one @Icegoddess A few years ago Q sold a similar device made by Trophy Skin "Labelle".  It was expensive, like $100+ and the reviews were not that great as I recall. Maybe PS's is better...?

eta - Q still sells the one made by Trophy Skin:  $100

https://www.qvc.com/Labelle-by-Trophy-Skin-Ultrasonic-Skin-Spatula.product.A302965.html

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee, I just watched part of the video for the Trophy one.  It looks like some of the "gunk" may just be the water on the skin because you do have to use it on wet skin, but I'm still intrigued.  It looked like some of the bad reviews had to do either with the charger dying or a learning curve.  There are some cheaper dupes on Amazon that do get good reviews.  

Frequent Contributor

I have the Pop Sonic exfoliating device. I have had it for several months, and generally use it once a week. I have noticed a softening of fine lines and a smoother skin texture. I don't think this is something everyone needs to own, but I like having it. It is more gentle than using a facial scrub. For people who can't use acids to exfoliate, this is one option. I got mine for $49 and think it was money well spent.