Trusted Contributor

@AuntG 

Misunderstanding: I wasn't clear. should have added-I'm aware how to use PP.

The sprays do scent the br, so it's in the air.  That's why I was wondering, since it's in the air, while in the br it may linger in hair, on skin, clothes, and travel through the home.

I know people who don't use it in the br, they spray certain scents throughout their home, they're hoping  PP company would make home scents.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

@Mary Bailey 

I've wondered about using  something that works really well-Citrus Magic/Citrus ll sprays,  or an essential oil emulsion, they may work the same way.

Problem with that, guests may not know what to do, at least with a labeled product, and one most likely familiar with, they could figure it out.

I may try it anyway, thanks for the suggestion!

Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

@Mary Bailey 

I've wondered about using  something that works really well-Citrus Magic/Citrus ll sprays,  or an essential oil emulsion, they may work the same way.

Problem with that, guests may not know what to do, at least with a labeled product, and one most likely familiar with, they could figure it out.

I may try it anyway, thanks for the suggestion!

@skittles2   Yes  I wouldn't expect a guest to know.  I do have Poo Pourri in both of my bathrooms for guest.  For me I use Glade.

Trusted Contributor

@Mary Bailey 

sorry, meant- guests may not know with the can of spray or an essential oil emulsion which I've mixed,  at least they'd know with a known, labeled product.Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

I've never tried it. I'd like it to be available for guests so they don't have to handle a large can of Citrus Magic -which works well.

I don't want them to be embarrassed with the scent  lingering on their skin, clothes, hair, etc.

Are there scents that work, but don't cling to hair, skin or go throughout the house?

Thanks

That would only happen if those sprayed it on themselves instead of into the bowl.

Respected Contributor

I use the Poo Pourri and it does get into the air and lingers slightly. It's not undetectable. I do not find it clings to me or my clothing/hair though.  When I leave the area I do not smell it on me. Just in the air in the area it was sprayed.

Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

@Mary Bailey 

sorry, meant- guests may not know with the can of spray or an essential oil emulsion which I've mixed,  at least they'd know with a known, labeled product.Cat Happy

I think my guest spray glade in the air.

LOL  poopourii bottle  is just decoration  

Honored Contributor

Re: Poo Pourri- skin, hair

[ Edited ]

@skittles2   I finally broke down and bought a set of 5 at a great price. I do think the prices are the best I've seen anywhere for this product. The amount of 2oz here is also the best.

When you use these, it's a spirt you get and you do this in the toilet bowl not in the air. There is no residue scent on one's skin or hair. No one walks out of the bathroom smelling like any of these scents. You could spritz in the air but again, no lingering on you at all - better in the toilet.

I like these because they work. The scents are very nice but not overpowering that also doesn't linger in the air. I already bought a 2nd set with 'holiday' scents.

BTW, we've used citrus magic too. We like this but around here it's hard to find in stores we show at (amaz is only a click away though).

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus @You just had me laughing my head off😂

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@skittles2   I finally broke down and bought a set of 5 at a great price. I do think the prices are the best I've seen anywhere for this product. The amount of 2oz here is also the best.

When you use these, it's a spirt you get and you do this in the toilet bowl not in the air. There is no residue scent on one's skin or hair. No one walks out of the bathroom smelling like any of these scents. You could spritz in the air but again, no lingering on you at all - better in the toilet.

I like these because they work. The scents are very nice but not overpowering that also doesn't linger in the air. I already bought a 2nd set with 'holiday' scents.

BTW, we've used citrus magic too. We like this but around here it's hard to find in stores we show at (amaz is only a click away though).

Thanks for the info!  I'll buy the 5 piece set here., plus I'm going to PP website to buy a more to try, especially cranberry.

I posted in error; don't use Citrus Magic, I want to try that, what I do use is Pure Citrus Orange in the can.  Buy it at Amazon.  

Why is 2oz the best amount? 

Thanks!