Trusted Contributor

I've never tried it. I'd like it to be available for guests so they don't have to handle a large can of Citrus Magic -which works well.

I don't want them to be embarrassed with the scent  lingering on their skin, clothes, hair, etc.

Are there scents that work, but don't cling to hair, skin or go throughout the house?

Thanks

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Valued Contributor

I have used several scents and none get trapped on my clothes or linger on skin/hair. Did someone say it does? Also, I have it in my home bathrooms and my work bathrooms and I do not feel that the poopourri scent travels like air freshner spray does. 

Honored Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

I've never tried it. I'd like it to be available for guests so they don't have to handle a large can of Citrus Magic -which works well.

I don't want them to be embarrassed with the scent  lingering on their skin, clothes, hair, etc.

Are there scents that work, but don't cling to hair, skin or go throughout the house?

Thanks

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

@skittles2   A delicate subject which is sure to be deleted. The way I understand how Poo Pourri works, one must know before being “seated”, that it will be needed because it’s sprayed in the water first. Sometimes, I don’t know ahead of time and get a “surprise”. 

Esteemed Contributor

You can just spray Glade in the bowl before, instead of in the air after. 

Honored Contributor

Huh? You spritz it in a toilet bowl, and I'd hope wash your hands afterwards. No fear of carrying the scent with you.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@Mary Bailey   No matter what you spray when a guest, it’s a tell tale sign of what happened while in there. No denials. I just keep a bowl of potpourri on the top/back of the tank and whatever “gift” you left will be just that. It’s nature. 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Huh? You spritz it in a toilet bowl, and I'd hope wash your hands afterwards. No fear of carrying the scent with you.

@AuntG   Oh yes, there’s a purse size spray.

Honored Contributor

LOL, you took me too literally @Shanus .

Frequent Contributor

You just spray it in the bowl a couple of times before you do your thing.  I find it doesn't linger like air freshener, and it covers the smell better.  It does not stay on clothes or anything since you're spraying it directly in the bowl.  If you have a Bed, Bath, and Beyond nearby, they carry a lot of scents, so you can smell them.  I like the original citrus scent just fine.  They usually have some good deals on the Poo Pourri website.  I give it as gift all the time.  Everyone has to go to the bathroom, and it's nice to have it around! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus 

@Shanus wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@Mary Bailey   No matter what you spray when a guest, it’s a tell tale sign of what happened while in there. No denials. I just keep a bowl of potpourri on the top/back of the tank and whatever “gift” you left will be just that. It’s nature. 

No doubt about that   smile