Valued Contributor
  1. Has anyone heard of the Pomifera skincare brand?  I've been using it for about 3 months and really see a difference.  It's fairly new so theie aren't many reviews out there.  Anyone else heard f it?  TIA
Respected Contributor

@Warrior2022 I hadn't heard of it before, so I looked it up on google.  It seems it's a line based on some form of orange oil?  Is this the same line?  Obviously they have other ingredients too  Glad you are liking the products.  Which are you using?  How did you happen to find this iine and what made you decide to purchase?

Valued Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@Warrior2022 I hadn't heard of it before, so I looked it up on google.  It seems it's a line based on some form of orange oil?  Is this the same line?  Obviously they have other ingredients too  Glad you are liking the products.  Which are you using?  How did you happen to find this iine and what made you decide to purchase?

Hi there!  Thanks for answering.  I have had Radiation to my head and neck area.  I'm alive but my radiation wrinkles were breaking me down.  I saw it on friends timeline on FB.  So I looked it and decided to try it.  I've been using just the face wash and oil and saw a noticeable difference.  I've used it for 3 months.  Now I've gotten the serums to add in as well.  It's the oil from Osage orange.