Contributor

Re: Poll: What's Your Beauty Obsession?

On 10/22/2014 vaccinia said:

Lipstick. Even though I've found a brand and shade I love right now, my faves are always getting discontinued so I'm always on the hunt for something new.

Body washes are a close second.

Can I ask which lipstick you are currently happy with? Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 10/22/2014 SANNA said:
On 10/18/2014 lovestoteach said:

1) Foundation (makeup) replacement for my "highway-robbery-cost-discontinued-liquid-oil-free base! I am trying practically everything in the palest shade of ivory that I can get my hands on. My disc. foundation actually made my skin look better... it helped my skin. There is a difference between "matching" your skin vs. a foundation giving you a "take-your-breath-away-you-have beautiful-skin" effect!

2) Over-the-eye cream or serum... have found them, I think, with the help of posters on this forum! Kiss

Love, try Chanel Aqua lumiere foundation, the best thing that happened to me. I am pale with pink undertones and Beige rose works like a charm!

Try L'Oreal True Match

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

On 10/27/2014 snowwy said:
On 10/22/2014 vaccinia said:

Lipstick. Even though I've found a brand and shade I love right now, my faves are always getting discontinued so I'm always on the hunt for something new.

Body washes are a close second.

Can I ask which lipstick you are currently happy with? Smiley Happy

Hi snowwy! My current fave is Urban Decay Revolution lipstick and the shade is Liar.

Regular Contributor

Nail polish. I must buy all the pretty colors!

Contributor

Lipsticks, without a doubt. My latest being Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution, not yet available in the US, so ordered from Selfridges in London and paid kooky krazy shipping to get them, but soooooo worth it!

Valued Contributor

Lip products, love them.

Frequent Contributor

How about buying and looking at makeup ALL the time...but never wearing it. My husband asks me why...""It makes me feel like a girl"" . I have 4 sons and a husband even the dogs a guy..The things we do...??
Contributor

Trying to look good all the time.
Respected Contributor

Lip balm. From Chapstick to Carmex to Fresh and anything in between. I have them everywhere!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Occasional Contributor

lip gloss & eyeliners, I always think I need more shades, even though have tons of both