Esteemed Contributor

What's the story on this product?  Anyone order recently and actually receive the product?  It seems like qvc took orders but didn't have the item in stock.  My order is still not here after a month.  

Trusted Contributor

I received mine last week, tried it, nothing. I was so excited seeing it on TV I've wanted to give it a try for so long. Nothing.

I'm glad you posted I'm curious to find out what other have to say or is it just me.

Honored Contributor

These types of products don't interest me but they are really, really pushing it.  I swear everytime I did a Q Check last week and over the weekend, this is what was being shown.  It was crazy.

Trusted Contributor

The reviews on this product say this does not work...It will give you a temporary fix.

BUT it leaves a film on your face, that's why they tell you to use a tiny amount.  It is way over priced also.  Just an FYI.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone here read the Q reviews for this product??  "Chalky", "flaky", "peeling". 

Esteemed Contributor

And, it dries out your skin (besides leaving a white film on your face). 

Trusted Contributor

From what I understand, Plexaderm "works" by temporarily stretching the skin. I don't stretch, rub, or pull the skin around my eyes, and I wouldn't put a product on my face that does that. Seems it would just make the problem permanently worse.

Trusted Contributor

I'll leave this product to Richie on the commercial.

Esteemed Contributor

I won't have to return it then, since qvc hasn't filled my order.  I know there were a handful of good reviews and I did want to try a tiny amount to see if I could make even a small difference.  I don't know why qvc is still pushing it so hard if they can't fill the orders.

Respected Contributor

Hmmmmm... because of all these poor reviews, I just cancelled my order.  (It wasn't going to ship until 12/26.)  Thanks, ladies!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!