New Contributor

Curious in that I had a similar problem.  I ordered Plexiderm.   The item was shipped, but it got “lost” at the post office - still sitting at my post office, somewhere.  No problem.  QVC gave me a refund.  I put in a second order, it shipped (from California), arrived at my post office, and again, it is sitting at my post office.  I am waiting and will no doubt end up calling QVC next week, asking for a refund.  Maybe someone at my post office craves Plexiderm.  I can count on one hand the number of times the post office has lost packages over 15 plus years.  Twice for the same product is just odd!  

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I received the product, and like others was excited.  I have bags under my eyes and I was tired of staring at them.  This is my 4th day using the product.  When I leave the house they look better, not erased.  By the time I get to work, they are back.  My commute is an hour.

The package says to use an amount equal to half a pea.  They must have very large peas where they live as that approach did not work.

Will be sending the product back.  Too much money for an hour of working.

Honored Contributor

IMHO, this product and a similar one by PTR, pulls the very thin, sensitive skin under the eye. It has to pull to tighten which in time will result in more wrinkling.