Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey May I please ask if you've found anything effective for "smile lines"?  I do smile most of the time, but occasionally I think, lol!

Thanks!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Mary Bailey May I please ask if you've found anything effective for "smile lines"?  I do smile most of the time, but occasionally I think, lol!

Thanks!Smiley Happy

@ECBG   Nope not really  Trying micro-needling now.  My big memisis! smile lines

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Thanks!Smiley Happy

@ECBG   Nope not really  Trying micro-needling now.  My big memisis! smile lines

@Mary Bailey Please let me know how that goes for you.  I had cystic acne from 1981 until now.  The cysts have slowed down from monthly to one about every two years.  I've had so many injections all over my face, especially around my eyes, I'm kind of done with that.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG   the green light is for acne on the mask.  I use the red, purple and white lights 5 minutes each per session.  Sometimes the smile lines are gone, but never for long. 

I'll be 60 on 4/26.  I hate the look!  I think the smile (puppet lines) really age me.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@ECBG   the green light is for acne on the mask.  I use the red, purple and white lights 5 minutes each per session.  Sometimes the smile lines are gone, but never for long. 

I'll be 60 on 4/26.  I hate the look!  I think the smile (puppet lines) really age me.

@Mary Bailey Of course I don't want any lines and it's a process for sure.  I have heard the new fillers have lidocaine in them.  I may just do that in a few months.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  no matter how bad the lines are, I just can't imagine getting any injections!  (so I say now)

If you do, please let me know how it goes!

Trusted Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

Wouldn't it be nice if Q offered a trial size instead of the $70+ "2-fer"?

@Stevie Nix  always thought that....also less returns! eBay is selling tons. some say scuff marks, no box and all - many sellers say this even with makeup and I got lucky many x's (with like blushes and things like that)-but it doesnt fool me it's a return!

Many many eBay sellers are like that but heck, if one doesn't mind go for it!

BUT yes, they should make samples or deluxe sizes of things like this..geeesh

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

My biggest problem is deep under eye hollows.  I have  a little bit of puffiness  too (which is not  a good thing).

I haven't tried Plexiderm but I have tried the Peter Thomas Ross, Firmx.  It's similar but leaves a white flaky resdiue.  They say if you use too much it will leave the residue but if you don't use enough then it will do nothing...I only use a very small pea sized amount and it still leaves the white flaky residue  under my eye.

Does Plexiderm leave a residue?

Honored Contributor

Have you tried Instatox from SSC, been around forever and ingredients are similar to Plexaderm. And a heck of a lot less costly. 

Valued Contributor

Haddon9 -

I have not seen any residue from the Plexiderm, but in the Reviews many said they did.

For some reason, my left eye requires more product than the right side, but I use it sparingly - my undereye area stays "puffed" all day (at first, there is a feeling of tightness but I don't feel it after awhile) - so I have decided to keep it and use it even if I do not go out.