New Contributor
Where did this item go? I wanted to order and read the reviews and it’s just gone??
Respected Contributor
Pilar412 welcome !
I reviewed this two days ago. I sent it back. I tried it several times. Found it to be very drying. All reviews on the thread were similar. One poster did like it. I'm not sure why you can't find it....hmm , maybe try new arrivals. HTH!
Esteemed Contributor

It went to HSN,

The have a Plexiderm Premier TS on January 30th.  And yes, that's how they spell it.

I assume it's the same product.

Honored Contributor

Is this the same Plexaderm product they keep advertising on t.v.?  I keep telling myself -- forget it --- it's just hype.  But I am so curious --- I'd love for it to be real.  What is the price?  And only one person liked it??

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor
Yes, I believe they advertise on TV too.
Respected Contributor
Priced around $80.00 for two small bottles. HTH.
Honored Contributor

Similar products have been on, then off the market for years.  I have some I got from I think HSN maybe 10-12 years ago.  The contain a special kind of clay that removes moisture from the skin temporarily causing it to become taunt, then it goes back to what it's supposed to be.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

DH ordered Plexiderm from one of those TV ads....he's self-conscious of the bags under his eyes. Long story short - he didn't like it at all. The container malfunctioned after a few uses and the product won't come out, it's much too expensive, and it's much too drying. It's not the miracle cream as portrayed in the ads.

Frequent Contributor

I just bought some from the Q in Dec. Now it on HSN? That was quick! It's expensive for what little product you get. It has worked for me, but less is more. And you have to put up with that taught/tight feeling under your eyes. I use it over moisturizer, not first thing. So far it hasnt cracked. Takes a good 5-10 years off my face!

Honored Contributor

I'm not seeing it on either HSN or Q...?? Gone