Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

She looks 58.  She looks good and she looks 58. 

What I don't trust about her is the fact the she refuses to show her own before & after photos.  When she was on with the previous iteration of her Plexiderm product, she said she wasn't brave enough to show her before photo.  Sorry, not buying it, literally & figuratively.

I feel the same way.  

I'm 64 and while I don't really have many wrinkles I do have bags under my eyes and have considered this "new & improved" formula.  However just the fact that the vendor won't show us her before photo stops me from buying.  I also don't like how the many questions in the listing online are being answered with vague replies.

Honored Contributor

I’m watching a commercial right now about the sort-same product...Genucel.

Dramatic before/afters. I thought Plexaderm was this commercial.  

🙃

What’s the reason behind the surge of this type of product?  

Funny they’re advertising at the same time.

A year from now, they’ll be forgotten...until the next resurgence.

Contributor

please apply a foundation on air after applying plexaderm!!

then we can really see what it looks like after makeup is applied!! that is the true test!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Plexaderm Vendor is 58!

[ Edited ]

I watched 1 presentation in which she said "A little dab will do ya" over 10 times. AGGGGH!! (A quote from the Brylcreem commercials from the 1950's) 

LOL, but I'm curious and ordered it..

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@ginirn, they do say in their presentation.  This is a new and improved version which lasts longer.  I just don't remember how long each formula lasts.  You might check TSV page, it might say there.

@Icegoddess @ginirn   I believe she said 10 hours.

Honored Contributor

I noticed that all of the questions (there were at least 30 the last time that I looked) are now all gone!

Honored Contributor

It works great! I use it under my eyes and for lines going down from the sides of my nose to the corners of my lips.  It should work well on wrinkles.

Not sure those with significant jowls would be happy because it's not plastic surgery.  It might help a bit, though. 

It takes a little practice to get it right.

From what I gather, the numerous negative reviews are from those who aren't following directions and/or using too much.  Some of them are complaints about pumps not working, but they didn't prime them enough.  It took me about 10 times to get it to work.  

Honored Contributor

@BARBIE100  - After you've had a chance to try it, please consider posting your review here. 

Trusted Contributor

I will probably keep it. It works well if you use an oil-free moisturizer about 20 min before applying the product. I use a very small amount and let it set for 10 to 15 min. I only use it if I'm going out to dinner, or if I especially want to look nice. I don't use it every day. I use oil-free makeup and concealer such as the IT products. Bye bye under eyes works well for me.  I really notice a difference in the appearance of fine lines around my eyes and upper lip. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Contributor

the vendors should always show a before and after picture of themselves!!