Respected Contributor

I can't use foundation without moisturizer.  I don't use a water based makeup or moisturizer so it won't work.  Most of the reviews are not that great.  Easy pass for me.  I hope it works for those who purchase it. 

Honored Contributor

purchased it the last time it was the tsv. it really did not work well for me.

i have better luck with ssc instatox.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Plexaderm TS

[ Edited ]

With these types of products, I put on concealer (very lightly) first and skip foundation under the eyes, let concealer set and dry then gently pat not rub the temporary product on (again very lightly). When I do that, it lasts for hours as promised.  If I put the product on first and put makeup on top, it breaks the seal and doesn't last as long.  So I either put concealer on first or just skip concealer completely and only use the firmer.  If it's a good one, once it dries, your undereye looks better even without concealer.  You can also try a firmer with concealer built in.  Westmore has one.  My favorite concealer is It bye bye undereye and my favorite firmer is Serious Skincare Firm a Face. I don't put Firm a Face on and wash it off as directed either.  I pat it on and leave it lol.  Just what works for me YMMV.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I can't use foundation without moisturizer.  I don't use a water based makeup or moisturizer so it won't work.  Most of the reviews are not that great.  Easy pass for me.  I hope it works for those who purchase it. 

I ended up passing on this as I use a long list of serums and moisturizers plus sunscreen so don't know how I'd fit it in with all my other products. The vendor talked like you'd have to use just the Plexaderm w/o other skincare for it to work like it's supposed to.

Valued Contributor

Re: Plexaderm TS

[ Edited ]

This product works for me - I wasn't expecting miracles - just wanted the undereye area to look better - and it does.

The decision to keep Plexaderm was made when one day I didn't use it and wondered why I looked so tired - I then realized I hadn't used Plexaderm that morning.

This takes no time at all - I simply changed my routine - while waiting for it to work, I now wash my coffee mug and breafast dishes - instead of washing them after completing my makeup - 

I use it only on my undereyes and will continue to do so.  i don't use makeup in that area so I did not have to buy something new.

Respected Contributor

@coco14 wrote:

This product works for me - I wasn't expecting miracles - just wanted the undereye area to look better - and it does.

The decision to keep Plexaderm was made when one day I didn't use it and wondered why I looked so tired - I then realized I hadn't used Plexaderm that morning.

This takes no time at all - I simply changed my routine - while waiting for it to work, I now wash my coffee mug and breafast dishes - instead of washing them after completing my makeup - 

I use it only on my undereyes and will continue to do so.  i don't use makeup in that area so I did not have to buy something new.

So do you use in in lieu of your eye cream?

Valued Contributor

KKJ - I use eyecream at night - no matter what type I used (before Plexaderm)  it did not stay in place as I perspire profusely - so I make sure I apply before bed -

I am now on the second dispenser of  Plexaderm and willl re-order so that I don't run out.