Honored Contributor

Plexaderm? Crepe Erase? Why don't they just call Q the Infomercial channel?

These products are just high priced versions of other products doing the same thing.  Obviously they can't resist the temptation to get on the bandwagon.  No, I'm not buying.  I'm not even watching.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Plexaderm? Crepe Erase? Why don't they just call Q the Infomercial channel?

Because they are different companies.

Honored Contributor

Speaking of crepe erase I'm just now filpping through the channels and I land on an infomercial for crepe erase. Who's the Dr in this promo, none other that the (older white haired handsome) Dr from the tv show, 'The Doctors'. I don't know this gentleman's name but if you've seen The Doctors, you know who I'm talking about.

He's all over tis product in how much and how well it works. Has women on who's photos he took of the underarms. He's showing them dramatic results from their using crepe erase.

Hmm, maybe this stuff does work.  Anybody use it? How are your results? Are you pleased with what you see? Would you recommed it?

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Speaking of crepe erase I'm just now filpping through the channels and I land on an infomercial for crepe erase. Who's the Dr in this promo, none other that the (older white haired handsome) Dr from the tv show, 'The Doctors'. I don't know this gentleman's name but if you've seen The Doctors, you know who I'm talking about.

He's all over tis product in how much and how well it works. Has women on who's photos he took of the underarms. He's showing them dramatic results from their using crepe erase.

Hmm, maybe this stuff does work.  Anybody use it? How are your results? Are you pleased with what you see? Would you recommed it?

If I'm not mistaken this same doc had a skincare line that Minnie Driver used to hawk on informercials.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I have been using it for nearly a year now and it really has made a difference in the inner part of my upper arm and my knees.  Sure it hasn't made them look like a 20 year old's but definitely an improvement.  You have to really massage it in and can't just swipe some on.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Crepe Erase TSV, I've been wanting to try it.    I think it's because of surgery I had on my arm, but that arm looks so much older than the other.

This TSV seems like a better deal than the one offered in the Infomercial.

But like @Pook  said, you must follow the directions and massage the product.

I know the massaging is part of the success.    I've been using just a regular skin cream with CoQ10 and Vit A, C, & E and really massaging in well.   It makes a difference, if only temporarily.

@PINKdogWOOD wrote: