Respected Contributor

Plexaderm: Could you bring it to QVC?

I would love to try Plexaderm.  I have seen the infomercials and the results look great.  Would love it if the Q could bring it to us here and give us EZ pays!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Plexaderm: Could you bring it to QVC?

@stellabystarlight, I would like to try it but am always afraid of the commitment with those as seen on tv ads as it seems like once you order, you have difficulty stopping the mailings.  I hope the Q can bring it.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@stellabystarlight, I would like to try it but am always afraid of the commitment with those as seen on tv ads as it seems like once you order, you have difficulty stopping the mailings.  I hope the Q can bring it.

Count me in!  I would love to see Plexaderm on the QVC site - and EZ pay would be a bonus.

Honored Contributor

Have you read the reviews on this product, just like all the other miracle products that dont work!!

Respected Contributor

Check out the reviews on Amazon - not too promising.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If bringing it to QVC would end those darn long and very cheesy ads that are more like an infomecial, I'd be all for it. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Remember Genie Instant Line Smoother??  Wouldn't work if you used too much, or didn't allow it to dry.  If you did use the right amount and let it dry and then applied your daily moisturizer, etc.... it no longer worked.   I can't believe Plexaderm would be much different....   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

....and Peter Thomas Roth has a similar product and it did not work for me.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I'm not personally a fan of these type eye products, but there are several retailers who carry "as seen on tv" items.  You might watch ones like BB&Beyond or Walmart.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like Instatox from Serious Skin Care.