Respected Contributor

Re: Please start with an un-made up face!

For me eye make-up is th most challenging and would like to see that applied .  I used to see Mally do the same thng but last TSV she did actually apply it to a bare face.  I did not buy it though. I really liike Lancome on HSN for the eye makeup tips and applications!

Regular Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Mysticmom wrote:

Hi Laura Geller folks!

Could you please consider having Laura put her makeup on models who aren't already fully made up? I can't tell what the colors look like when they're not applied to a neutral canvas. Watching right now and I can't tell what's what, especially the eye makeup Smiley Sad

@Mysticmom

If you are trying to reach the Laura Geller folks, I suggest you go to their Facebook website for commenting.  It's unlikely that anyone will see it here.

I have gotten a response from Laura's team when posting here during a TSV in the past, plus she mentioned this morning that they were on the forum, in addition to FB, etc. 

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Mysticmom wrote:

Hi Laura Geller folks!

Could you please consider having Laura put her makeup on models who aren't already fully made up? I can't tell what the colors look like when they're not applied to a neutral canvas. Watching right now and I can't tell what's what, especially the eye makeup Smiley Sad

@Mysticmom

If you are trying to reach the Laura Geller folks, I suggest you go to their Facebook website for commenting.  It's unlikely that anyone will see it here.

In the past, Laura has said on air they read our posts.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Count me in as another who would prefer seeing bare faces & various ages in makeup presentations. That goes for any brand on the Q or any other shopping network. I know Adrienne Arpel used to use older models with bare faces all the time, but I don't know if she still does that.