Regular Contributor

Please read if you purchased Philosopy's "tint" makeup

I received my jar of Philosopy tint yesterday.  What a mess! As I attempted to unscrew the lid , product came oozing out all over the jar!  Besides the mess, I am annoyed at the product waste. Now I am wondering if I got someone's return!?  There was no protective " type cover " or the " usual" seal that accompanies Philosopy 's products.   Anyone  else receive their tint in this condition? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please read if you purchased Philosopy's "tint" makeup

I would call customer service & have them replace it.They should also waive return shipping charges!

Honored Contributor

@pggoody I received mine yesterday too, it is very creamy, and yes it did come out like that, but I was very careful and did not waste anything!  Was your box sealed???   Mine certainly was, it took me forever to get the seal off!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @pggoody , I apologize that this item arrived in that condition and was a disappointment. I have sent you an email in regards to this order. We appreciate that you have brought this to our attention, thank you for posting in our forums. ~Kim

Regular Contributor

@Kim-QVC    I just looked at my email but did not find yours. Please try re sending. Should work now. Thank you. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @pggoody - It came back as undeliverable, so I called and left you a voicemail at the home phone# - if you'd prefer an email communication please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I'll respond there. ~Kim

Regular Contributor

Oops make that Philosophy.......did not have my glasses on. 👀😲😵