Trusted Contributor

Re: Please pray for our new grandson.......Cooper Wilson

My thoughts and prayers are with Cooper and his family.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my goodness Cmoose. How terrible that you and your family have to go through this. I am so sorry. I will surely send sweet little Cooper positive thoughts everyday. Please let us know how you are too and remember we are here for you to talk to if you would like.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Occasional Contributor

Praying for all of you!

Esteemed Contributor

Praying for Cooper and his family. Is this your first grandchild?

Super Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll keep baby Cooper in my prayers.

Regular Contributor

Day 5 of round one of chemo and our brave little baby is doing better than expected....here is the latest update:

Update on Cooper from early this morning- from yesterday: uric acid levels have remained low, which means kidneys are still working well! Phosphorus counts are back down too, so it looks like the risk of Cooper's organs hardening from the chemo is mostly behind us this round. The number of white blood cells (the good guys) are beginning to come up ever so slightly. Liver is doing a good job absorbing toxins with chemo, but we're hoping to see a little bit more output from it today. Second spinal procedure is behind us (he will need two to four more) and Cooper tolerated a brand new chemo drug well for the first time - another successful day! ?#?CooperStrong?

He really is our miracle baby.

Please keep the kind thoughts and prayers coming.

Thanks so much. It means to world to all of is.

Respected Contributor

In my prayers.
Super Contributor

I will pray for baby Cooper & your family.

Esteemed Contributor

Bless his heart!..I will add Cooper to my prayers..the 91st Psalm..! I feel so badly for all concerned!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/27/2015 betteb said:

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Isaiah 41:10)

Think, o God, of Cooper, who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.

Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.

We therefore pray that You bless Cooper with Your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in Your loving name.

Amen

I am in agreement with you betteb..Where 2 of you gather together, Jesus is in the midst~ Jesus healed them all! Look up the healing scriptures..! Read them over Cooper!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West