Please, please bring back Inner Grace!

I was so glad to see them bring back Baby Grace and just knew that Inner Grace would be soon to follow. to no avail!  Inner Grace was the only grace that lasted more than 6 hours.  It was so unique and everyone loved the fragrance on me. 

Your viewers are willing to pay more for inner grace, if the cost to bring the fragrance back is the issue!  Please read and respond back to your loyal customers.  I am waiting and praying it comes back.  I keep looking in the Insider Magazine, in hopes that Philosophy will bring it back and sneal us a sample for our PATIENCE!

COME ON, YOU CAN DO ITSmiley Very Happy

Faithful customer,

Netnet

Valued Contributor

Re: Please, please bring back Inner Grace!

Ulta has it as fo fragrance sites on the internet

Honored Contributor

@nett nett,    Everyone has such different taste.  I can't stand Baby Grace.  When I first smelled it I was expecting Johnson's baby powder scent and I am not sure what Baby Grace was.  That said, Inner Grace was quite lovely, soft and easy to like.  I am surprised they discontinued it.  Philosophy is horrible when it comes to their makeup as they discontinue so much of it.  I still have an eyebrow pencil by them that was excellent and a lumination product in a compact which is the best I have used thus far and, of, course it was discontinued.  Don't you just hate that???

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I too was recently searching for Inner Grace and found out it was discontinued. The reason I wanted it was because I've been trying to locate a fragrance online by Sarah Jessica Parker called Lovely. Found out that THAT ALSO was discontinued. I remember having a bottle of Inner Grace and it smelled very similar to SJP's fragrance. I guess I'm out of luck on both perfumes. Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

I saw Inner Grace last week at Ulta.

Respected Contributor

I also miss eternal grace.