Frequent Contributor

Please - need help with Isomers!

I am interested in trying Isomers products, but there are so many and don't know where to start. I am looking for something to help with wrinkles and firmness. I would appreciate any help or suggestions!

Thank you!!

Super Contributor

Re: Please - need help with Isomers!

You can send them an email with your age, condition of your skin, what you would like to target, and how many products you would like to buy- say start with am and pm serums or creams.

I did this and sent the info of what I had and the rep sent me a detailed am/pm regime with what I had, and told me to use it up ( no hard sell or upsetting of additional products. She suggested a few more products I could add when I finished what I had already purchased.

I really appreciate that they do not oversell.

you can look at their website or vine.com and see what might appeal to you-like a kit or even individual products_ and ask if that would be good

Super Contributor

I would email them. There is a contact us link on their website, isomers.ca. Make sure you give them as much information as possible, your age, skin type and what you want to address. They are very helpful and don't recommend more than you need. Good luck!

Super Contributor

Manuela/Isomers will be on evine this Friday so maybe you can catch a show or two and get some ideas. Looks like the schedule will be midnight, 8 am, 4 pm and 8 pm EST.

Then again April 14 with the TTV.

Regular Contributor

I agree with CWS. You get the best value in TSV kits and she is on EVINE monthly.

looks like she may have eye cream/serum duo for her next TSV this week. She is very informative if you get a chance to watch her.

Respected Contributor

I think you can't go wrong with the All In One series. There is an All In One firming eye serum and an All In One firming face serum. I think the serums are so much better than any of the creams. Unfortunately they are quite expensive unless you buy the kits and the kits usually contain some of the creams which I never like. For what it's worth, my favorite serum is the Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense serum, and the Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense cream is one of the only creams I actually like. Retiniacin is a pretty good product, too.