Super Contributor

Re: Please help me find a new moisturizer

ASDM of Beverly Hill has many different products for different skin types. You may want to check it out. You can call or email your skin type and they will make a recommendation. They are also very reasonably priced and so far every product that I have tried has been a winner.

Also Philosophy has a gel moisturizer that is oil free and light.

Contributor

I have used every moisturizer on this earth it seems - high end and drugstore - I used toove Dr. Brandt but it was discontinued Smiley Sad. My new fav - Dr. Dennis Gross feurol Retinol moisturizer (spelling is off) it's on QVC and I think it is great for my 60 year old skin - sinks in well - use Philosophy Time in a Bottle Serum first - also the new a are Minerals primer does a great job - can be worn with or without foundation. Good luck - too many products to choose from!
Frequent Contributor

On 6/14/2014 expatgal said:

Clinique Moisturizing GEL. I have a friend in her mid 50s with your type skin and she swear by the stuff.

Hi Swedishmiss! My skin is very similar to yours and I really like Clinique. I use the moisturizing gel (the yellow one) during the day. I put it on after my serum and before my SPF. It sinks in very quickly. I use Moisture Surge (not the Intense which is too emollient) at night over my Retin A. I wait an hour after putting on my Retin to apply it. I've tried others but I keep coming back to these two.