Frequent Contributor

Please help! I can't decide between the Edward Bess concealer and foundation

I can't afford both, and I prefer a lighter product on my skin. I'm also not the really precise type so I'm wondering if the foundation would be easier for me.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Please help! I can't decide between the Edward Bess concealer and foundation

Well, you don't state which concealer and which foundation you are looking at trying. I know his Ultra dewy foundation is light on the skin. I haven't tried any of this concealers so I can't really comment on how they feel on the skin.

The deep sea mousse concealer (I think that is the name??) they say you can use it all over instead of foundation so multi-purpose but I don't know if it feels heavy or not. I am not sure about the other concealers or foundations he has though.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please help! I can't decide between the Edward Bess concealer and foundation

I use his foundation that is sold on QVC. I really like it and a little goes a long way. I ordered the dark because I self tan my body, but not my face. It looks dark when first applying, but seems to morph to the correct color.

I tried his concealer that is sold on QVC and returned it. It settled in the lines, did not blend well. It is a bit thicker than the foundation. Hope this helps.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Frequent Contributor

On 5/23/2014 tends2dogs said:

I use his foundation that is sold on QVC. I really like it and a little goes a long way. I ordered the dark because I self tan my body, but not my face. It looks dark when first applying, but seems to morph to the correct color.

I tried his concealer that is sold on QVC and returned it. It settled in the lines, did not blend well. It is a bit thicker than the foundation. Hope this helps.

Thanks, this does help. I've never tried a concealer that I liked.