Trusted Contributor

I'm looking for a rechargable razor that works. I bought one on ebay recently a cream colored Panasonic that is quite and doesn't cut the hairs on my legs. please share pictures or share specific information please. I really do need one. Thanks everyone.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please Help Electric Shaver

I have found that a mans electric shaver does a better job than the ones I've bought for a woman.   

Trusted Contributor

@RedTop I had a womens that is blue and the name is smooth operator and it worked well. It finally quit charging and so I'm finding it hard to replace it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This one by Panasonic is a wet / dry rechargeable shaver and trimmer. I think it works very well. I got mine from amazon for around $25. I shave peach fuzz on my face with this.

Panasonic ES2207P

311oWj0uR0L._AC_US160_.jpg

@kitty4me

Esteemed Contributor

I like my Emjoy. It does the job and isn't pricey. I have very sensitive skin and am not the most graceful person. I can use this and not cut myself.  I won't use anything else now that I found the Emjoy. 

Honored Contributor

I have never had success with women's razors so I bought a man's norelco razor and it is perfect.I use it on my face and my legs. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

This one by Panasonic is a wet / dry rechargeable shaver and trimmer. I think it works very well. I got mine from amazon for around $25. I shave peach fuzz on my face with this.

Panasonic ES2207P

311oWj0uR0L._AC_US160_.jpg

@kitty4me

I absolutely love this shaver and have recommended it here on the boards and to friends many times.  I got mine on Amazon. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I just may have to try this Shaver. I just want this to cut my Leg Hairs.

Regular Contributor

I  Just purchased this shaver from Walmart for $17.99 because of a previous post. My skin has become very sensitive in my older age so I was a little worried that this would eat my skin up....I luv it!  It works so well without chewing my skin just feels soft and smooth after.  Can't beat the price. Thx for the rec. 

Trusted Contributor

I just bought this on Amazon for $12.99. I sure hope this works. The Shaver brand new from Ebay shaved no hair.