Respected Contributor

Please Drug or Dept store Mascara suggestions?!...Changing from Mally :(

[ Edited ]

Looking for suggestions for the best mascaras out there?...Anything good I can buy at my local CVS or Target etc??  

I've used and loved Mally's volumizing mascara (the one in the white tube) for years...it WAS the BEST...unfortunately, with all her recent business changes...products are disappearing or they are changing formulas.  Whyyyyyy? Why change winners like her old  concealer (not made anymore) or her award winning mascara??!!  The current reviews, from long-time users like myself, are not good.  People are saying it's no longer good. I'm on my last tube and need some great recommendations please?

Mally's used to not flake, or travel under my eyes, it went on wonderfully easy and smooth, and made my lashes look so long and beautiful.  What else out there has these features, ladies?? Help? Tks in advance. Smiley Happy 

ps. Mally....c'monnnn, I ask again...why?!

Respected Contributor

Re: Please Drug or Dept store Mascara suggestions?!...Changing from Mally :(

I've been using L'Oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes for years. . .LOVE IT! (Plus it's available in navy blue, which is difficult to find.)

Honored Contributor

I've been using Yves Saint Laurent The Shock Volumizing Mascara and love it.  I got it in a sample size and will definitely purchase it.  It makes my very thin lashes look thick and full.  It doesn't clump, and most importantly for me, it doesn't travel under my eyes.  It's $29 at Sephora.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I can recommend these:

Lancome's "Monsieur Big"

Bobbi Brown "Wow Eye Opening Mascara"

Urban Decay "Troublemaker"

I'm picky about mascaras, these have been my faves.  Good luck!  

Respected Contributor

I've tried them all and keep coming back to L'Oreal "volumous original" in gray tube. Black.

Trusted Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

I've tried them all and keep coming back to L'Oreal "volumous original" in gray tube. Black.

I agree with this but I'll also add I tried Maybelline Full N Soft and I really like that too. I was shocked because I have never really like Maybelline mascaras.

Super Contributor

Urban Decay Perversion is really nice. No clumps or flakes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@amyb  Estee Lauder has beautiful mascaras and they offer free shipping online.  They have several types and you would have to read the description and select one you like.  Bobbi Brown also has great mascaras.  As far as drugstore, I prefer Maybelline mascaras.  I personally wear Origins mascara.  It gives me length and volume and it's under $20 plus I like dark brown mascara and this mascara comes in black or brown.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I've been using Lacome Hypnôse Drama Instant Full Volume Mascara for a couple of years now.  I've tried a few drugstore mascaras and they just don't give me the easy, consistent results the Lancome does.

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Honored Contributor

Loreal Telescopic in Blackest Black. Also Telescopic in the Black Tube. Both are still the best two mascaras I have ever used. Easy to remove and make my lashes look better than any of the high end mascaras I have tried. Another plus is neither one of them flake.

On the lower lashes I used Clinique designed just for the lower lashes. Worth the extra step.