Occasional Contributor

Please Bring Back The Full Ethereal Rose

I used the Ethereal Rose by Laura Geller to add color to my skin for a long time. Now I can only find it split with some other color. Please bring back the full Ethereal Rose i to purchase all by itself. Anyone feel the same?

Respected Contributor

Re: Please Bring Back The Full Ethereal Rose

I bought Ethereal Rose back in mid August - full size.  I really like it to for color and highlighting.

Trusted Contributor

Dermstore has this in full size.  Right now they are having a 20% off sale on favorites so you can also add it as a favorite and save some. 

Respected Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

Dermstore has this in full size.  Right now they are having a 20% off sale on favorites so you can also add it as a favorite and save some. 

At Dermstore it shows "Etheral Rose Baked Radiant Face Powder"

instead of blush.  I wonder if it's the same product?  I've been searching for ethereal rose blush for months and can't find it.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

I used to use this as my blush.  I loved it.  I ended up switching to a drugstore dupe to save money.  Now that dupe no longer exists.  I hate it when a product I love is discontinued. 

Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@soonersis wrote:

At Dermstore it shows "Etheral Rose Baked Radiant Face Powder"

instead of blush.  I wonder if it's the same product?  I've been searching for ethereal rose blush for months and can't find it.

When LG first brought out Ethereal Rose, she said it was meant to be powder highlighter. But she discovered that many customers, probably those who are very fair, used it a blush.

So I would imagine that this is the product you want, but maybe you can confirm by calling LG customer service.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I'm sure it's the same. I bought it on sale at Dermstore over the summer and honestly I think it looks more pigmented than my Laura Geller Tropic Hues blush(it doesn't look that way in the pan, only when applied). It's very pretty. 

Respected Contributor

A few weeks ago I bought the full size from the Dermstore. Laura has it on her website but the Dermstore had 20% off. Plus free shipping!