Pleaes...more fragrances in the Philosophy emulsion

I have been a long time wearer of the Amazing Grace firming body emulsion.  It is my go to lotion.  I've tried several others throughout the years and can honestly say this lotion is the best.  I know it's a little pricier than others. But, it's well worth it.  My only wish is that it would come in my new favorite scents of warm cashmere and soft suede.  Believe me, I would buy it even at the current cost.  How can we make this happen?  

Respected Contributor

Re: Pleaes...more fragrances in the Philosophy emulsion

ITA that Philosophy’s body emulsions are the best! I’d like them to make a fragrance-free version for those who can’t tolerate any fragrance. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Pleaes...more fragrances in the Philosophy emulsion

[ Edited ]

@jazzy502: My guess is it won't be long before your wish is granted. Throughthe years of watching QVC, I've noticed that whenever Philosophy offers a new fragrance, it's introduced, one product at a time. Usually, it's a shower gel and if it becomes popular with the masses, a trial size cologne pops up. After that, maybe a body butter, then a larger size fragrance, a super size shower gel and so on. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Welcome to the boards! Smiley Happy