Honored Contributor

Re: Plastic surgery.Yes or No?

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I would never do injectables.I would only do minor tweaks.I’m not big on anesthesia or going under the knife.

@NicksmomESQ Somewhat confused by your reply. “Minor tweaks” DO require anesthesia and going under the knife. 

Regular Contributor

Yes,I can afford it. Even my husband supports me on it. Do not think I am stupid. I am any thing but stupid.
I am honest if nothing else!

Regular Contributor

No lie can change the truth😊
Respected Contributor

I saw an interview with Christie Brinkley yesterday and she is absolutely gorgeous as most of us would agree. She definitely has had work done and of course she continues to be praised for never aging. When I saw her yesterday I was taken back a little. She has The Joker lips which is not natural on anyone let alone an aging face. Not trying to be mean but maybe even with unlimited money, things can go array. Years ago I met someone who had plastic surgery. She looked remarkable. There are a few soap stars on General Hospital who have had it done. It looks awful. If I were those two women I would ask for my money back. Especially being in the limelight. I think injections might give a more natural look unless a person has major sagging. Then I would certainly go to a very reputable surgeon. 

Respected Contributor

If it's something that you really wanted to do then go for it. Find a good doctor first. I myself would never have plastic surgery. I plan to grow old gracefully. (LOL) 

Honored Contributor

No.  Any time you undergo general anaethesia you risk your life.

Regular Contributor

I am only 55. Very healthy.
Esteemed Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

No.  Any time you undergo general anaethesia you risk your life.

Exactly!

I'm not willing to risk my health to look "younger." Although I don't judge people who do, I figure they just have more nerve than I do.

Regular Contributor

No fear of going under anesthesia.
Regular Contributor

Yes.  If it makes someone feel better about themselves and if they have it done in a natural and not to obvious way.  However, plastic surgery is never a substitute for good diet, exercise and taking care of our skin by protecting it from the sun.  Whatever makes someone feel better, if it is going under the knife go for it, if it is going with what you got and rocking it good for you as well.  Smiley Wink