Respected Contributor

i never see anyone who looks like a cat woman!  these younger PS have had extensive training and there are many updated surgical  techniques!   many years ago PS was not as advanced.  i remmember in the late 60s my mom commenting on Peggie Lee who was a singer. she was on TV and mom said PL had something done and her face was pulled super tight.  that was very obvious that work was done

Honored Contributor

@CinNC wrote:

I've always had horrible eyebags due to allergies/heridity. After cataract surgery, I don't wear eyeglasses any more. Would love to have them done but am clueless about the entire thing. eyes2.jpg

You might start by asking the surgeon who did your cataracts.   Many ophthalmologists also do cosmetic "eye work".

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

I find it so very sad that women put themselves through this. What is wrong with a wrinkle here and there? Whats wrong with the aging process? You're fooling yourself if you think you'll come out of it "looking natural" and "well rested". Plastic surgery will always make you look altered. Embrace yourselves ladies! Woman Happy

You are so mistaken @ID2, plastic surgery will not always make you look altered. I know for sure you pass the majority of women everyday  who have had plastic surgery and you don't  even know it. I know this because I work for a plastic surgeon and I would pass these women without knowing they have had plastic surgery.  Bad plastic surgery will make you look altered, good plastic surgery makes you look rested and younger. They are embracing themselves. 

A lot of my friends have gone this route and not one of them look like themselves....even in the hands of world renowned surgeons on Park Ave. Now they all have started looking to do more with their appearance because once you do one thing, something else stands out that needs to be done. One of my girlfriends says no matter how many injections she puts in her hands, they still look old to her. All of us are in our 60's.

There is a certain show host that left here and her surgeon friend that look like they have gone beyond just tweaking a few things. I am beginning to find them unrecognizable so I get what Serenity is saying....

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@CinNC wrote:

I've always had horrible eyebags due to allergies/heridity. After cataract surgery, I don't wear eyeglasses any more. Would love to have them done but am clueless about the entire thing. eyes2.jpg

You might start by asking the surgeon who did your cataracts.   Many ophthalmologists also do cosmetic "eye work". 

Eyebags are annoying, Individuals who suffer from this condition deeply feel for them. If you do consider surgery? Important to make sure whomever you choose is board certified! Step further ask for pictures and reference's from previous clients. Best wishes, Take care.

Honored Contributor

Re: Plastic Surgery?

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

FB_IMG_1471941508287.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Plastic Surgery?

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Why? Do I keep seeing more and more women looking practically! Like cats? Curious, Before undergoing surgery-why not investigate? Can't believe anyone thinks flattering or achieves youthfulness.

Vo1ee.gif (500×250)

Honored Contributor

FB_IMG_1485023736169.jpg

Honored Contributor

This is an example of too much of a "good" thing:

IMG_3620.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Jocelyn Wildenstein is NOT an example of normal plastic surgery.........

♥Surface of the Sun♥