Respected Contributor

Re: Pink blush for pale skin?

[ Edited ]

Also did not mention Orgasm. It comes up a peachy color on my light skin.

Esteemed Contributor

I have pale skin and use Bobbi Brown pot rouge. Pale pink  I have 3 other pink/rose shades because they go on sheer. You can build color if you desire. I also have her blush compact with the stripes of color. You can use whatever combo thay you prefer depending on the brush you use. I prefer the pot rouge because my skin also is more on the dry side. 

Respected Contributor

Bare Minerals Gen Nude Pretty in Pink

Benefit Dandelion 

Liquid/tint: Milani’s Cheek Kiss in Pink Flirt

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

High End= Bobbi Brown (anything you may want, multiple choices) or NARS Orgasm,  or Charlotte Tilbury Love Glow. I love the BB bronzer in Antigua. hg status for me

Drugstore/Big Box= Milani has multiple (14) different blushes and Luminoso is said to be a dupe for Orgasm. Go to website for swatches. I know Walmart sells this line as well.

Respected Contributor

Another vote for Benefit Dandelion....so pretty and I top it with Benefit Twinkle If I want it a bit lighter and to "twinkle". Perfect together.

Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle Nude-Pink Powder Highlighter ...

Frequent Contributor

it cosmetics je ne sais quoi is a very light pink

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss  Doll10 has a nice cream blush I like.

Honored Contributor

My favorite and least expensive blush is to use my lipstick...a sheer flush of color perfectly co-ordinated with lips. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  Any particular lipstick you would use as blush? I wear berry lipsticks, both light and dark, and do not like that color as blush. I want to try a cream blush to go with berry lipstick colors.      Thanks for your input

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Janey2 wrote:

@Shanus  Any particular lipstick you would use as blush? I wear berry lipsticks, both light and dark, and do not like that color as blush. I want to try a cream blush to go with berry lipstick colors.      Thanks for your input

@Janey2   Being fair, I wear pink or light rose tone lipsticks. My 2 favorites are Clinique Pink Spice (recently discontinued, but available on some sites) and L'Oreal Vanished Rose. Both have a bit of sheer quality which makes them perfect to swipe on your cheek and gently blend w/ your fingers. Both would be OK with berry tones.