Honored Contributor

Re: Pink blush for pale skin?

This is the Tarte Dazzled on me.  May be more of a rose than pink, not sure, but definitely not coral.  The Nars Orgasm which I also have and like is somewhat of a coral tone.  I have to be real careful with it.

Tarte Dazzled.jpg

Valued Contributor

@Icegoddess That blush is beautiful on you.  You’re lovely!

Valued Contributor

A HUGE thank you to everyone for all your wonderful suggestions!  ♥️

I have complied a list of every recommendation and doing a little research (I always have to check ingredients, because my skin reacts to a few things).  Also comparing colors, etc (a little hard to do online - so again, thank you for the suggestions). 

Trusted Contributor

@hopi wrote:
A379231
Laura Geller Super-Size Highlight & Blush Palette with Brush

@hopi    Good to know.  I used to use her Ethereal Rose blush and it was perfect.  Unfortunately it is discontinued.   🙁

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bobbi Browns' Pale Pink (which is not pale, lol) and Apricot (which is not a warm color in any way).

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

Look no further!!  "Benefit dandelion" is a beautiful creamy baby pink, perfect for fair skin.  Not too pigmented so you end up looking like a clown! Even though it is a powder it is soft and silky, not blotchy with application.

Respected Contributor

Another vote for Benefit dandelion.  It's the perfect pink for fair skin.  It's all I've been using as of late.  NARS orgasm that some have mentioned is also very pretty but for sure it's golden peachy tone.  Has a bit of shimmer to it whereas Dandelion is perfectly matte.

Contributor

Pink blushes are my absolute favorite. The ones that I have that are cool toned are Makeup Forever B204, Bobbi Brown Pale Pink, Tarte Dollface and Nars Impassioned. Benefit Dandelion is very pretty too, but I think it has a bit of warmth to it. 

Honored Contributor

@redbird   I was tring to find the blush you mentioned, I have fair skin as well.  Currently I wear MAC but the color was discontinued a year ago.  I believe it was called 'pinch me'.

Is there a color number associated with the color you are using?  Thanks

Valued Contributor

@Swedishmiss 

Hi I have fair oily skin ,so I prefer powder blush .My favorite is by Senna cosmetics in the shade Tres Jolie (neutral pink glow)  the glow blushes give just a touch of radiance. I will be 57 soon so I don't like too matte . They also have matte shades.i find it really is neutral I have redness in my skin from old acne and if i wear blush too pink or plum it will draw attention to the redness .This gives a nice pop of color