Valued Contributor
I am looking for a soft, baby pink blush for summer that will give a natural flush to the skin. I find that many pink blushes pull too peachy on me.
Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: Pink blush for pale skin?

@Swedishmiss  Here are two suggestions.  1) Kylie Cosmetics @ULTA Baby Pink and 2) Desert Pink by Bobbi Brown.  I own both and they are both very nice.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Benefit dandelion, Hourglass Ambient, Cle de Peau 101, Bobbi Brown Desert Rose (a little deeper than the others mentioned)

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss wrote:
I am looking for a soft, baby pink blush for summer that will give a natural flush to the skin. I find that many pink blushes pull too peachy on me.
Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks!

@Swedishmiss   I'll go to Bobbi Brown, the line I know best. If you're looking for a cream blush, Pot Rouge in Pale Pink (brighter than it is when applied) & can also be used as lip color. There's also Antiqua that's considered a powder bronzer for fair skin, but actually I've always used it as a true pink blush. Desert Pink and Sand Pink powder blush are also good choices. None of the ones I mentioned have any peach tones. 

This season on the runways, which translates to mainstream, brighter blush was a big trend. It may be more difficult to find a light pink. Drugstore options are more difficult because they're sealed. In fact, all testers, even in dept. stores are non-existent. The best bet is to ask someone for a recommendation, as you did here or even stop someone who's lipstick shade you admire, compliment them and ask what color it is. It may be quite a while before plastic coverings are removed and we can get our fingers in the testers again. 

Regular Contributor

Clinique Cheek Pop in Ballerina

Esteemed Contributor

A379231
Laura Geller Super-Size Highlight & Blush Palette with Brush

Trusted Contributor

@Swedishmiss  Benefit: "Dandelion Pink" (a little too light for me,) Amazon: HAN All Natural Pressed Blush in "Baby Pink" and Pixi by Petra in "Whisper Pink." One of my friends uses, and loves, Bare Minerals Gen Nude in "Pretty In Pink."

IMHO, the prettiest 'universal' blush is NARS Or gasm. Sephora is having a special - blush plus lip set; 3 pieces for $49. If I'm indecisive, or in a hurry, I usually reach for this. 

HTH! Let us know what you choose. Have a nice day! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

fitmefoundationblushconcealerfaceregimen1x1

I have bought all the expensive blushes and I keep digging in the bottom of my bag and pulling out this soft pink by Maybelline. It is pink number 25

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I have very fair ivory skin. I recently bought the best blush I have ever used..Lars Orgasm shade.  It just gives a natural bit of color to my cheeks, doesnt scream "make up"  I got mine from Sam's Club at a lower price than department stores.

Honored Contributor

@redbird wrote:

I have very fair ivory skin. I recently bought the best blush I have ever used..Lars Orgasm shade.  It just gives a natural bit of color to my cheeks, doesnt scream "make up"  I got mine from Sam's Club at a lower price than department stores.

@redbird   I love and wear Orgasm (powder or stick depending on season), too. It's my "go to". I didn't mention that one because it can read more apricot/peach and the OP wanted a true pink.