Honored Contributor

Re: Phytoceramides Revisited

@Shelbelle wrote:

Looks like Earth Med is stil ;lthe best deal around. I increased my dose to 1 cap 4 days a week, and 2 the other days, since it is cold temps now. 

Agree it's a lot cheaper even if you only take 1 of the WeLikeVitamins brand which would then make it the same dose as the EarthMed brand.  However, I was already shopping for something else and there seemed to be some question about where the product is manufactured that wasn't being addressed by the seller.  These don't specify WHERE made, just that they are manufactured specifically for WeLikeVitamins.  They have a webpage and a facebook page so the question could be asked there.  The other ones that Tends2dogs bought are manufatured in the US.

Honored Contributor

We already know that Earth Med is mfg in the USA.  a lot of these kinds of brands are Mom and Pop businesses. 

Honored Contributor

I go by the feedback on ebay, Earth Med has tons and tons of positive feedbacks and tons have been sold, that works for me, and the price is right. 

Ever look at Spring Valley brand supplements, sold in Walmart and on amazon, many of the bottles say on the label, Product of China. 

Super Contributor

@Icegoddess @SilleeMee  

I purchased the Welikevitamins phytoceramides last night after reading the company’s website. I like they are supporters of Vitamin Angels. Also, on the website you are invited to spin for a discount to use on Amazon. 

I got a 10% discount, and an Amazon $1.00 off coupon which dropped the price for 200 caps to $17.00.

Today, Welikevitamins sent me a welcome email with another 10% discount to use on Amazon at any time in the future.

This is the type of company I want to do business with. I mean no shade to anyone or any company.

Valued Contributor

I take seabuckthorn oil supplement for dry eye. It really helps 😊

Trusted Contributor

I have been reading the phytoceramides thread since you guys started @Shelbelle @SilleeMee  great information on product choices. I am believer too. You can see the difference in a short time more than any topical can do.

Currently using Andrew lessman coz I took the easy way out but I have been meaning to order one of these. Started taking it again since I saw this thread, so thank youWoman Happy

Contributor

Love Andrew Lessman's  products!

Honored Contributor

@Lovemymaltese wrote:

In my experience, his products are often not worth the price, just hype and his name!!

Honored Contributor

@Lovemymaltese wrote:

@Lovemymaltese 

The phytoceramides are a winter special today on HSN.

Honored Contributor

Got my WeLikeViamins phytoceramides today.  So, a serving is 2 capsules (700mg).  And the directions on the bottle say take 2 capsules a day.  But, I noticed on Amazon's page under Important Information it says take 1 capsule a day.  I'm wondering if that would be sufficient.  Weren't the EarthMed ones 350? Or were they take 2 a day which would be 700mg/day?  I'm just kinda wondering if they originally were one/day and the dosage got upped, but the Amazon page didn't get updated to reflect that.