Super Contributor

Phytoceramides -- Persephonel and others who ordered

I've been meaning to ask those of you who ordered and began taking a phytoceramide supplement last August if any of you stuck with it and have comments or results to report?

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Phytoceramides -- Persephonel and others who ordered

I have been taking this lipo wheat supplement for several years now. As prevention. I was not taking it to fix anything or as a miracle product. I take a regiment of skin supplements.... I am 60... I have good skin and want to keep it that way aging gracefully. Not into injections or the knife.
Super Contributor

Thanks AnnaBella!

Super Contributor

On 12/18/2014 Dharma_Initiative said:

Thanks AnnaBella!

You are welcome! Smiley Happy Maybe someone will have a real report on how much of a difference it has or has not made. It sure is not cheap...I hope it is worth my taking it everyday.
Super Contributor

AnnaBella I wondered about that when you said you've been taking them for years. About how much do you pay for a month's supply? I've seen some 30 capsule bottles for around $14. Is that good or not?

Super Contributor

On 12/18/2014 Dharma_Initiative said:

AnnaBella I wondered about that when you said you've been taking them for years. About how much do you pay for a month's supply? I've seen some 30 capsule bottles for around $14. Is that good or not?

Yes, that is about what I pay from Vitacost for their label. I take three a day....I have them on auto ship so I never run out. Only 30 caps to a bottle.
Super Contributor

Oh 3 per day, really? I saw the 350 mg bottle said 1 per day and I'd read in other places that 350 mg per day was the dosage so I can see how expensive it would be to triple that.