Honored Contributor

Re: Physicians Formula Products Worth Trying

[ Edited ]

*Super BB Cream

*Super CC Cream

*2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum (IMO, the long narrow tube is better than the chubby marker one)

Related image
*Eye Booster Lash & Extension Kit
Image result for lash boosting extensions

Trusted Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

I like their eyeliner for specific eye colors. I have green eyes and the three pack has green,purple,and black.  Full disclosure, I but the other eye colors too,lol.  They are creamy and bendable for a bit; but once these liners set, they stay on until I take them off!!  

@birkin baby thanks for reminding me they have those eye color specific products.  I remember seeing that mentioned here.

@JeanLouiseFinch I remember the lash extension stuff.  Thanks

@

Trusted Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

The butter bronzer is good.

@ccassaday are there different skin color/tone selections?

Honored Contributor

I mainly stick to the eye products.  I tried consealers and powders, but I end up with a shade that doesn't work.  

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

CVS is always running a sale and this week it's spend $10 get $7 back.  I've never tried anything and might as well with this deal !  I think I've seen people mention their bronzers and maybe eye pencils?  Anything you love?

Last week, PF products were 40% off and I almost went there to buy every BB and CC cream they make.  There are eight separate products right now.

Two things stopped me:

1. I don't have one of their ExtraCare cards, so I couldn't take advantage of the sale.

2. What am I going to do with eight tubes of product?

If you need more information about this week's deal, go to their online ad.  You can click on the PF section and be taken to all the products that are included in the deal.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo I have a PF Happy Booster blush in Rose. theyt comes in 3 shades, warm, natural  & Rose. They have a subtle glow. Love it!.

I have the Butter Bronzer in "Bronzer" which is a light/med. more neutral shade that is creamy & has a light scent of coconut. They also have the shade "light" & both have a subtle soft focus glow..Love it!

Respected Contributor

My favorite Physicians Formula product is their Shimmersticks Eyeliner too. They glide on  easily without tugging and stay on really well. I've tried several of their face products but I can't get a good color match either. Their eyeshadows are nice but are very shimmery too. I like some sheen, I don't like matte, but not quite that much shimmer. 

Respected Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

I like their eyeliner for specific eye colors. I have green eyes and the three pack has green,purple,and black.  Full disclosure, I but the other eye colors too,lol.  They are creamy and bendable for a bit; but once these liners set, they stay on until I take them off!!  

Do these have a lot of shimmer in them?

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

*Super BB Cream

*Super CC Cream

*2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum (IMO, the long narrow tube is better than the chubby marker one)

Related image
*Eye Booster Lash & Extension Kit
Image result for lash boosting extensions

@JeanLouiseFinch

Lumene has discontinued their BB and CC creams as well as their BB serum.  I picked up what I thought could be a replacement, but it's not even comparable.

I've been considering PF, but they offer eight different BB/CC creams right now.  If I had to choose one, which would you recommend?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

I'm never without their Mineral Wear Talc-Free Correcting Powder. I use it to set my makeup.

I really like this product too. I'm fair; not sure if either of the two shades I've seen would work for medium or dark skin tones.

Image result for physician's formula mineral wear correcting powder

I've had bad luck with their powders looking cakey, but this one does not.  

I've also had bad luck with their natural mascaras.  The brushes can be too big, and the formulas clump.

If they had fair shades of their foundations, CC cream, etc., I would think about trying those...but they don't.

I've liked a few of their concealers, but the ones that worked for me have been discontinued, and the ones I haven't tried look too dark for my skintone. 

I haven't tried any of their eyeshadows or liners, but I would like to try the matte shadow quads when I've used up the shades I already have that are similar.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org