Honored Contributor

Physicians Formula No Longer at Ulta

I was near an Ulta today so I decided to stop in and look at a PF lip gloss in person.  I was both surprised and disappointed to find out they no longer carry the line inside the store.  Even the associate who I asked for help just learned about it when she brought me to the spot it was supposed to be but wasn't.  Another associate informed us.  There are only a few things on their website.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Physicians Formula No Longer at Ulta

Had you not mentioned it, I wouldn’t have known.
Honored Contributor

CVS used to carry Physicians Formula not sure if they still do.  I really like their powder and blush.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - now that you mention it, when I was in ULTA on Saturday wandering around and going up and doing the aisles, I didn't see any Physician's Formula. My CVS has now closed but they quit carrying it also a long time ago, maybe first of the year.  It's too bad because Iike the bronzer and setting powder that I have. 

Honored Contributor

Walmart has a small section in their cosmetic department

Respected Contributor

Rite Aid used to have a nice selection too but I haven't been inside one of their stores in ages so I don't know if they still do. 

Trusted Contributor

I use their bronzer. I am getting low, maybe I better start looking for a back up. I just picked up a Wet n Wild tinted moisturizer at Ulta  and I noticed the Wet n Wild section is quite a bit smaller as well. Walmart has it but not my shade. 

Honored Contributor

Amazon is usually my go to.  With the price of gas, my prime membership more than pays for itself besides free return shipping if something doesn't work out. Their prices are often better too.  My main reason for stopping yesterday was to check a color.  I'm looking for the right shade of lipstick to go with my MOB dress.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 

I was in WM today and sashayed  thru the makeup dept.  PF had a limited edition 3 pan bronzer.  They were all wearable for my skintone but included a light, med and darker color.  No, I didn't buy it.

Honored Contributor

Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer Palette