ncludes 6 pressed powders:
✨ Butter Nut Highlighter 
✨ Bitter Butter -Illuminating Powder 
✨ Miss Butterfly - Blush
✨ Baby Butter - Banana powder
✨ Butter Puff - Bronzer
✨ Butterscotch- Mattifying powder

Honored Contributor

Call me cantankerous or a party p**per or whatever, but these childish looking products & cartoon-ish collaborations that a lot of make-up companies seem to be showing, do not appeal to me nor make me want to buy the product.  I'm not 6 years old.

Honored Contributor

Maybe 6 year olds are starting to wear makeup.  I'm not interested  in them either but I don't own anything from PF...that's a lie.  I have an older e/s palette that is really quite pretty.  But yeah, these board game palettes and these PF products are a turn off (to me).  I'm sure there is a fan base for them tho.

Physicians Formula Rose All Play Eyeshadow Bouquet Palette, 12 Shades, Rose

Honored Contributor

Re: Physician Formula Fans

[ Edited ]

Looks like those are trying to be appealing to the young generation of mothers, fathers too, and mothers-to-be...baby obsession.

Respected Contributor

Maybe I'm in a good mood, but I think they're kinda cute... or maybe I'm just juvenile. HA! @monicakm, I have that eye palette, too, but haven't used it that much. But on another note, I just gotta say I can't stand the PF butter bronzers that have been so popular for so long. I could not handle that smell...hated it!!! I seldom return a product but it was so bad I took it back to get my few bucks back. That's how much I hated that smell...get it outta my house!!! Woman Tongue 

Respected Contributor
Does that brand make any shades deeper than 8 shades of pale? I won’t purchase from them for this reason. Ditto Almaty and Neutrogena.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Butter Buddies look like PF's spin on K-Beauty. That pallet is beautiful, but I already have most of those shades. More like all of them, I'll bet.  

Esteemed Contributor

I already have a PF bronzer, although I think the packaging on these is kind of cute. As far as scent, I don't notice anything overwhelming. There is a slight scent, but it's pleasant and doesn't last. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It seems like they're trying to expand on the success of their Butter Bronzers. Their products are really hit or miss for me anyway.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  I have PF Happy Blush in rose & like it. Its the one with the hearts that have different shades of pink. They don't sell it at Ulta anymore but I found it on a few online websites. 

Those butter bunnies look adorable & if someone chooses to buy them & it works then why the heck not. Do what make you happy!