Respected Contributor

Philospophy Ingredients - no thank you.

I ordered Philosophy's apricot bath gel and body lotion once. After using it a while I looked up the ingredients on line. OMG saw all the chemicals and dyes in the prodcuts and never ordered again!

Respected Contributor

Re: Philospophy Ingredients - no thank you.

That's why I use Beekman 1802 soaps - nothing better than goat milk - my skin has never been better - will never be without.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I ordered Philosophy's apricot bath gel and body lotion once. After using it a while I looked up the ingredients on line. OMG saw all the chemicals and dyes in the prodcuts and never ordered again!

yeah, their cleanser has been burning my eyes. Never used too. Think they changed the formula. No going to buy any more.

Respected Contributor

I like Korres ... chemical free!  I enjoy the scents they offer (so many) unscented as well.  Bergamot Pear is a favoriteSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

I like Korres ... chemical free!  I enjoy the scents they offer (so many) unscented as well.  Bergamot Pear is a favoriteSmiley Happy

Forgot to mention Aveda Rosemary Mint hand and body wash, also the shampoo very nice and smells heavenly fresh and clean, it's not an overpowering scent, very pleasant.

Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Forgot to mention Aveda Rosemary Mint hand and body wash, also the shampoo very nice and smells heavenly fresh and clean, it's not an overpowering scent, very pleasant.

Thanks. I wondered about that line. Always like chemical free!

Respected Contributor

Philosophy has changed so much in recent years, I sadly gave up my all time favorite Lemon Custard Body Wash.

Seems like once a conglomerate makes a multi-million purchase, cosmetic lines change.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

I also use Beekman and love it.  I'm sure you know that Philosophy tests on animals.  That is the main reason I don't use it any longer. 

Respected Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

Philosophy has changed so much in recent years, I sadly gave up my all time favorite Lemon Custard Body Wash.

Seems like once a conglomerate makes a multi-million purchase, cosmetic lines change.

That's the truth. Why do they always ruin it???!!

Honored Contributor

I never heard any claims made by the vendor about Philosopy being a natural line....ever.   Many skincare lines are not natural but stil make claims about being good for the skin. Are you looking for an organic natural line? There are plenty of them out there if that is what you want.