Frequent Contributor

Re: Philosopy microdelivery exfoliating wash

Love that stuff , not using it everyday but I alternate with Kate S wash and once a week her exfolkate ! I'm 55 and have make up optional skin ! Love

Honored Contributor

I like the one for the body, I fear that one is now discontinued.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbellewrote:

@Shelbelleoh yes that's gone...lasted a long time for me, scrub mostly in the Spring Summer and dry brush wintertime. Think it was my 1st body scrub I used before it was use a nylon scrubby/nubby cloth. I'm not a Phil gal but liked that micro body was a lot! think it was a sugar or salt based, no tiny beads bad for environment..it was harder to get the bottle to squeeze out though often. I like all scrubs in a tube or anything but a jar like most I now have since Philosophy discontinued that micro body wash!!! Smiley Sad

PS: do like their new Pure Grace Nude Rose though (so nice!) my only Phil product I own now that that darn wash is gone!.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

@mimi5775wrote:

@Shelbellewrote:

@Shelbelleoh yes that's gone...lasted a long time for me, scrub mostly in the Spring Summer and dry brush wintertime. Think it was my 1st body scrub I used before it was use a nylon scrubby/nubby cloth. I'm not a Phil gal but liked that micro body was a lot! think it was a sugar or salt based, no tiny beads bad for environment..it was harder to get the bottle to squeeze out though often. I like all scrubs in a tube or anything but a jar like most I now have since Philosophy discontinued that micro body wash!!! Smiley Sad

PS: do like their new Pure Grace Nude Rose though (so nice!) my only Phil product I own now that that darn wash is gone!.

I am also a huge fan of Nude Rose fragrance, been wearing it every day since I got it!!

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbellewrote:

@mimi5775wrote:

@Shelbellewrote:

I am also a huge fan of Nude Rose fragrance, been wearing it every day since I got it!!

@Shelbelleoh goodie..hope more people buy it so it doesn't go away! I find that it's it's much more lasting then ther other ones! and makes me feel calm [hard to do!] and feel so clean Smiley Happy Got a wee spray and a rollerball..I change things up. Enjoy!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

I loved the old formula until the beads started settling to the bottom.

Then I had no exfoliating.  The new formula has a lot of exfoliating beads but your face does not feel clean after you use it.  I am now looking for something else.  Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am liking Elysee Acai Scrub for the face, nice and gentle for daily use. HSN has it 2 for $22, very reasonable and free shipping

Honored Contributor

@chicletwrote:

I loved the old formula until the beads started settling to the bottom.

Then I had no exfoliating.  The new formula has a lot of exfoliating beads but your face does not feel clean after you use it.  I am now looking for something else.  Any suggestions?

@chiclet  Do you use anything else that exfoliates? Retin A?Glycolic or other acid pads? Clarisonic? If yes, you may may not need to add another exfoliant. If you need to add it to your skincare, before I started using the PTR pads, I liked Kate Sommerville’s Exfollikate. Expensive. I waited until Sephora had a 20% off promotion. You only need a tiny bit.