Trusted Contributor

Is Philosophy still a Cruelty Induced brand?  I gave it up years ago when I found out they sold in mainland China, which tests on animals, and companies which choose to sell there, know through signed contracts, that their products will be tested on animals. Many brands say they have no control, or they didn't know...

So I gave it up, however, if they've stopped selling in countries which test, and, of course, do not practice, or buy ingredients which have been animal tested, I'd buy  again.

I really loved Philosophy; colognes, mists, body lotions and creams, however since the sell to Coty they changed- too much alcohol scent, not lasting, chemical smells...but the 3 in 1's stayed the same, at least, for me.

If they haven't changes...

Here's hoping they'll change to Cruelty Free, first and foremost,  for the little furry ones.Heart

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Super Contributor

Philosophy is not cruelty free. They sell in China. They test on animals. They’re owned by Coty.

Valued Contributor

@skittles2 

Hi according to the  website Cruelty Free Collections or CFC . Philosophy still tests on animals . I checked a few other sites and all had the same information . They still sell in China . I use only cruelty free for the last 7 yearrs , but stopped using this brand a few years earlier . i found after Christina Carlino the founder/creator left quaity especially of the fragrances  really went down hill .