Valued Contributor

@Angela_SoCal wrote:

@Jayhawk Girl wrote:

@Angela_SoCal wrote:

Mine turned bright yellow after only a few months of using it.  I bought the supersize day/night duo the first day it appeared on QVC.com.  I had the regular size and loved it.  I was so unhappy.  It couldn't be old product because it was a brand new release of the supersize nighttijme.

I bought the same duo. I just now opened it. Are you using it anyway?

No, I stopped using it.  I didn't want to take any chances.

I stopped using it, also.  It was too gross.  I called CS and I am returning for a new set. 

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Occasional Visitor

Love the Apple Cider shower gel .Would like the body spritz in Apple Cider .@

Honored Contributor

@Jayhawk Girl  This happened a few years back but Philosophy's Microdelivery wash was suppose to exfoliate the body.  I did not care for it too much and did not use it for a while.  When I went to use it, it turned into soup.  Strange.  I wish there was a law for skincare and makeup products to have expiration dates.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I don’t understand with all the problems we’ve had w/ Philosophy...spoiled product, scents not lasting, breakouts from Purity, just to name a few, why are shows on almost every day? Someone’s purchasing these products...enough that Philosophy equals IT in air time. 

Is there complaining here just to agree w/ other posters or can Q be that blind?