New Contributor

Does anyone know if Philosophy will have a fragrance TSV this holiday season? TIA

Honored Contributor

@mamalou41 wrote:

Does anyone know if Philosophy will have a fragrance TSV this holiday season? TIA

@mamalou41   Sorry, no I don't, but they did have a special 2 bottle Amazing Grace w/ decorative design on bottle in Oct. that may still be available. 

Respected Contributor

No idea, but you can try asking Heidi Guest or one of the other Philosophy ladies on Facebook. They often talk about upcoming items, scents, or TSVs on their Facebook pages. Here's a link to Heidi's page: https://www.facebook.com/heidiphilosophyqvc/

Super Contributor

@mamalou41 wrote:

Philosophy is scheduled for a TSV on December 8, which has been a frangrance set the past few years (at least).

Super Contributor

If my memory serves me right.....the answer is.  NO....they did have a special some months ago....and said at that time that would be the last of this year....they are however at the moment.....offering some good deals....and with free shipping....( which I like ). ....

Contributor

They offer one every year.  I think we will probably see one in December.

Esteemed Contributor

I sure hope they do. I love Amazing Grace and am almost out of mine after having conservatively sprayed the past few months. I love using it after my shower. Like so many others have noted by the reviews, the scent does not last like it used to, but I am ok with that now. I layer it by spraying a little in my body emulsion before rubbing it on. My signature scent is Aromatics Elixir by Clinique and it does not last long either. The scent has even changed from the original formulation. I have been able to find some of the old formula on ebay, but because of the cost, I doubt that I will continue to purchase. The shower gel still smells heavenly though. I know that Coty and others have changed formulations, and that many perfumes do not last because of that. I just wish the price would reflect the reduction of ingredients.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

~~~

Regular Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I sure hope they do. I love Amazing Grace and am almost out of mine after having conservatively sprayed the past few months. I love using it after my shower. Like so many others have noted by the reviews, the scent does not last like it used to, but I am ok with that now. I layer it by spraying a little in my body emulsion before rubbing it on. My signature scent is Aromatics Elixir by Clinique and it does not last long either. The scent has even changed from the original formulation. I have been able to find some of the old formula on ebay, but because of the cost, I doubt that I will continue to purchase. The shower gel still smells heavenly though. I know that Coty and others have changed formulations, and that many perfumes do not last because of that. I just wish the price would reflect the reduction of ingredients.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

~~

@SandySparkles  I love Aromatics Elixir too.  Lately I've gotten a dupe from Pittsburg Street Soapworks Co. in a perfume solid.  I love it & it lasts on me.  I haven't tried the spray but I will after trying this solid one first.

Respected Contributor

The final time I bought something from Philosophy was a set with a whipped cream and spritz. Neither scent lasted more than a few seconds. What;s w/ that??? Weird!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@2penny 

Thank you so much for the heads up! When I saw your post, I visited the website, but, Chrome and Siri are indicating that it is not secure. Have you ever had any problem ordering with them, or do you visit the storefront? I would LOVE to get a solid copycat. Years ago, they had a perfume solid that was divine, and lasted for hours,

~~~All we need is LOVE💖